Главная - Форум - Архив - [[[ = Associations on English = ]]]

Поиск по форуму
[[[ = Associations on English = ]]]
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
yea...but it`s different)) even i like it) - even you... I'm on fire http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/Emoto_1/23.gif"/>
на открытой местности потерялся
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
even you... I'm on fire - turutu....i can`t think anymore
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
turutu....i can`t think anymore - about things and people nailed to the ground... I inhaled your air and remembered her... the first our slow dance... but most probably I remembered myself... (I'm not here)))...
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
about things and people nailed to the ground... I inhaled your air and remembered herself... the first our slow dance... but most probably I remembered myself... (I'm not here)))... - memory ( and i have terrible headache...and i want something i don`t know... oh... it`s second horrible day... in succession. The most terrible; it`s all because of me )
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
memory ( and i have terrible headache...and i want something i don`t know... oh... it`s second horrible day... in succession. The most terrible; it`s all because of me ) - secret places (your power is continuation of your weakness (you don't forget)... and vice versa)
3:30... Sasha, sweet dreams and rest...
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
secret places (your power is continuation of your weakness (you don't forget)... and vice versa) - great secrets ( O_o// it`s terrible... and im going to sleep)
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
great secrets ( O_o// it`s terrible... and im going to sleep) - to swim on waves of metaphysics (there is trouble till robins come) ^.^
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
to swim on waves of metaphysics (there is trouble till robins come) - O_O i knew this.... ( yea...xD..i was sleeping all the day... almost )
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
O_O i knew this.... ( yea...xD..i was sleeping all the day... almost ) - Significance (I have to fall in bed now or I'll fall asleep on keyboard... bye-bye ^.^)))
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
Significance (I have to fall in bed now or I'll fall asleep on keyboard... bye-bye ^.^))) - O_O i understood nothing
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
O_O i understood nothing - lost thread (hm... it's strange))... well... What interesting films on your taste of course have you seen for the last time?)
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
lost thread (hm... it's strange))... well... What interesting films on your taste of course have you seen for the last time?) - em... yea.. i think i`ve lost it(( i so...kings speech.... and i`m going to see that film)) comedy
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
em... yea.. i think i`ve lost it(( i so...kings speech.... and i`m going to see that film)) comedy - "Oscar" (The figurine represents the knight with a sword standing on the tape reel...)
YASIK
Золотой
+242
"Oscar" (The figurine represents the knight with a sword standing on the tape reel...) - "Winner" (We are the champions, my friend...)
Куда же мы идём? Всегда домой.

sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
"Winner" (We are the champions, my friend...) - Cup (The heavy winner's cup was filled by a champagne up to brim) : P
Алексей
Платиновый
+302
Мазе фака
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
"Winner" (We are the champions, my friend...) - Cup (The heavy winner's cup was filled by a champagne up to brim) : P - Wine ( you have to drink it to the dregs)
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
Wine ( you have to drink it to the dregs) - bottom (It's very dangerous to joke to people especially with unknown... it's much more safely to lower on a bottom in a survival suit and tell jokes to fishes... small fishes...) http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/PerfectWorldBea…"/>
Glücklich
Золотой
+235
bottom (It's very dangerous to joke to people especially with unknown... it's much more safely to lower on a bottom in a survival suit and tell jokes to fishes... small fishes...) - blotto (It`s so boring..especially after the cup... )
sir Arthur
ЗолотойРецензент
+395
7 247
в сухую погоду промочил
blotto (It`s so boring..especially after the cup... ) - talkative (There is a devastation for sure after achievement of top... It's necessary to search for new stimulus...)
Cейчас на форуме: нет зарегистрированных пользователей
Максимум за сегодня: . Больше всего посетителей () здесь было